Some interesting articles and book reviews about The Widow Wave and its author:
- Book Review – Examining a Tragedy at Sea – by Randi R. Geffner (pdf) Valley Lawyer Review, July 2015
- Book Review – a great read for attorneys involved in civil litigation, maritime or otherwise – by Paul Andrew Kettunen (pdf) Michigan Bar Journal, June 2015
- Widow Wave – a maritime enigma wrapped in a courtroom page-turner – by Milt Baker (pdf), passagemaker.com, Jan/Feb 2015, used by permission of the author.
- Article in Whidbey Life Magazine – by Les McCarthy – Feb 2015
- Book Review – by David Wade (pdf) – Dec 2014, used with permission of the Tennessee Bar Journal, a publication of the Tennessee Bar Association
- Book Review – by Bernard Cotter (pdf) – 2014, used with permission of the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
See also: lots of informal but informative Amazon revie (average rating 4.9 out of 5 stars)